Thursday, July 31, 2008

The English breakfast



Only one morning did we get out the door early enough to have breakfast at the cafe...notice the WIDE bacon, the grilled tomatoes and Ray's beans and 'chips'...I had poached eggs and Muna had toast...

Today we are having new windows put in...and replacing the slider with a french door...Our winter should be lots and lots warmer this year, without a breeze blowing throught the CLOSED windows...

3 comments:

  1. Could you forward this picture to the cook at Henry's before tomorrow's breakfast? Wouldn't it be loverly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nick name as a kid, while we lived in England, was Beanie cause I could never get enough of those beans on toast. Nothing over here compares to them. Very jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, the food in the UK is equal to North American food in quality. I lived there 99-01.

    I really enjoy French and Belgian French food, perhaps my favourite.

    I am glad that trip seemed to go well, Jen.

    My defence is in October.

    Russ:)

    ReplyDelete