The second picture is the view of the boat houses from our living room window. Then we have the picture Muna made us take in the museum in Hafnarfjodur. First picture shows how Scott and I relax in the hot tub after a hard day. Really, Scott has had to drive and Jen has had to give directions. We are not ready for Amazing Race yet...
Muna is desparate for news from home. Comments are welcome on the blogs of either or both of us.
i have no news. i am boring.
ReplyDeleteI posted a video of Alex just for you guys..
ReplyDeleteAlex is allergic (sp?) to strawberries (hopefully not forever) then on his red spots he got sunburned and his face is peeling off in sheets..
I'm pretty sure this baby is a girl.. It's all about Bologna sandwiches instead of peaches.
Chris is busy all week teaching and entertaining the students one of which is a camera/photoshop nerd and wants me to come to Colorado for lessons on RAW files.. And another student is Jody Eckland (sp?) from high school, haven't gotten to talk too much to him yet. But will.
Umm, got in a big fight with my dad last night over my sister.. Long story..
That's about it. We're boring too.. But watch the video and you will smile.. Love us.. I love the boats and the hot tub looks great.
Greetings from Carpinteria! Not much new here. Looks like you guys are having a good time. Except when Muna made Jennifer poke her face through that....silly thing! She doesn't look happy. Can you guys go in the natural thermal pools? I'll post more pic's of Cash. Keep on bloggin'
ReplyDeleteHello. I am doing just fine. I'm alive. I'm alive in this ridiculous heat!! I've lived in Sacramento for over 4 years now, I have never felt it this hot before. It is 10:15 PM on July 8. And do you know how warm it is right now outside? 90 degrees!!! There won't be time for the night to cool off before we reach 111 tomorrow! This is bizarre. The Delta breeze is on vacation. I feel so sleepy. The heat is on! More news? going to the OBGYN tomorrow, and ordering a full blood workup to make sure I'm not hypoglycemic, diabetic, anemic, etc. Love the photos!!
ReplyDeleteNo big news from home. The dogs did great on the 4th(even Jinjer!!) and all is well. Aiden does miss you a lot and keeps using that as his excuse for not making it to the potty on time... Work is busy as usual, so thats good... Oh, we have had an influx of these little green flying things in the house(aiden left the door open a bit today) and I'm tyring to figure out how to get them out... They're covering the ceiling in the back room... I've already killed about 50 and theres about 100 more left. Glad to see you're enjoying yourselves, Aiden and I are doing great and he especially can't wait for you to come home. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete