We had lunch at the Hotel here. It was hot and I decided that a beer would be ok, more than ok, a beer would be good! And they had a nice selection on tap, so I ordered a Scrimshaw. I asked the ditzy waitress where it was from...what brewery? And she said she didn't know, she didn't drink beer. I guess you have to drink it to know where it is from? Simply serving it would not do. But then I drank the beer and I still don't know where it was from. But it was good, more than good, Great! Now I have to google it to find out where it is from...
Friday, June 20, 2008
Murphys Hotel
We had lunch at the Hotel here. It was hot and I decided that a beer would be ok, more than ok, a beer would be good! And they had a nice selection on tap, so I ordered a Scrimshaw. I asked the ditzy waitress where it was from...what brewery? And she said she didn't know, she didn't drink beer. I guess you have to drink it to know where it is from? Simply serving it would not do. But then I drank the beer and I still don't know where it was from. But it was good, more than good, Great! Now I have to google it to find out where it is from...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment