Wednesday, May 28, 2008

where is a wedding picture?

I was going to scan a wedding picture to go along with Susie's birthday picture, but I can't find one. We do have some, quite a few in fact, but with things still not quite put away after the remodel, I can't find any. Oh well. I still remember that May 28 32 years ago very well. Friday of Memorial Day weekend. Everyone trying to get across the Bay Bridge to Lafayette by 7:30. Scott and I stuck in traffic and saying, oh well, they aren't going to start without US! The pretty chapel simply decorated with ivy, Randy, Linda and Gwenda's beautiful singing, Glen ringing the church bell when it was over, throwing a fit because the Karmann Ghia was decorated with tin cans, and Serina undecorating it...

And then seven years later, our first daughter was born, most considerately waiting until after we had spent the day at a barbeque at Summerland Park...

1 comment: