I must be ready for vacation, even though it's cold and windy today. Emma was walking across the grass at school and a gust came and blew her right off her feet, poor baby! And one of Scott's little tiny girls (he has two that are barely bigger than a twig) was sitting on the playground and a gust came and knocked her over backwards. She just laughed. Anyway, here is the lobster from the Barcelona harbor, it was the mascot of the Olympics. We could walk down to it from our hotel.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emma got a bloody nose from being knocked over. She was fine though (I am just glad it was not Leah.)
ReplyDeleteYay for random pictures!! :) I've been enjoying the cool weather myself, it's a nice change from the 103 degree weather we've been having.
ReplyDeleteI would like to make it to Barcelona and Spain one day and see some 'football'.
ReplyDelete