It's another snow day. After raining all day yesterday, sometime during the night it started snowing and so early this morning a school delay was called and then at 7:00, schools were closed. I guess we will have plenty of snow for our Tahoe trip on Feb 8th. So this is how Scott and Aiden spend their day, doing puzzles--both lefties!
Monday, January 28, 2008
More powder falling
It's another snow day. After raining all day yesterday, sometime during the night it started snowing and so early this morning a school delay was called and then at 7:00, schools were closed. I guess we will have plenty of snow for our Tahoe trip on Feb 8th. So this is how Scott and Aiden spend their day, doing puzzles--both lefties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As to my blog, I had to change the pass word. Now it is badwebsite1
ReplyDeleteMom. P.S. very cute picture and I did not know about Tahoe
We have more snow, too. This is an area of Canada which does not receive a lot of powder.
ReplyDeleteRuss:)