Thursday, January 17, 2008
Well our old principal finally got caught. I feel sad about it, and a kinda disappointed in her. This is a very intelligent woman, a strong leader, but with some vulnerability about her that led to her making stupid decisions. She has been superintendent of a small school district near here for only a year and a half and yesterday she was forced to resign for misappropriation of district funds. Here she is making a salary of over $100,00 a year and she charges computers and equipment and for heaven's sakes alcoholic! beverages on the district card. Her excuse? She thought she had used her personal card...she was just a little confused. It seems almost to be that she does it for the thrill, like a shoplifter. We knew that she did these kinds of things when she was here, but couldn't quite catch her in the act. Sigh...people are so complicated, aren't we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteInteresting story and nice blog photos.
Well our old principal finally got caught. I feel sad about it, and a kinda disappointed in her.
Sin can take us all down unless we are living in God's grace and guided each day. I agree that we are complicated and I would add, often messed up.
Russ:)
Thanks very much, Jennifer. I shall return the link.
ReplyDeleteRuss:)