Here is the email I have been dreading receiving...it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday.
"Dear Family & Friends:
It is with much sadness that I write this e-mail to inform you that Carol has lost her battle with leukemia.
She passed on Monday at 7:18PM with me by her side.
A celebration of Carol’s life is in the planning and I will notify you when the plans are confirmed. Please keep Saturday, October 4th open.
Thank you all for your love and support for Carol.
Chuck (Carol’s brother)"
and today I am off to see carina...taking amtrak. we will eat out, go to the movies...and go to the doctor. I'm coming home early saturday, after seeing her off to disneyland with her friends.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer, I am so sorry! Do you want me to go with you to the memorial?
ReplyDeleteOh Jennifer! Mom
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear that!! I will have my bible study girls and I pray for her family.
ReplyDeleteLove, Lesley