OK, so I've had two requests to post something funny from the kids, but to tell you the truth, nothing funny has happened,or maybe I'm just not in the mood to notice. The beginning of the year is so hard, teaching the kids all the routines and procedures that I expect them to follow all year long. And they are somewhat babied in first grade, where we in second grade have expectations of more independence and personal responsibility. They are all grown up now...poor babies. I do have Celia, Josh's second daughter, in my class this year, while Chloe, their first daughter, is in Scott's class. She reminds me so much of Josh...here is a picture of them 3 years ago, with Leah and Anaya when we went to the apple farm. I've always loved this picture. I hope it makes you smile...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
200th post
OK, so I've had two requests to post something funny from the kids, but to tell you the truth, nothing funny has happened,or maybe I'm just not in the mood to notice. The beginning of the year is so hard, teaching the kids all the routines and procedures that I expect them to follow all year long. And they are somewhat babied in first grade, where we in second grade have expectations of more independence and personal responsibility. They are all grown up now...poor babies. I do have Celia, Josh's second daughter, in my class this year, while Chloe, their first daughter, is in Scott's class. She reminds me so much of Josh...here is a picture of them 3 years ago, with Leah and Anaya when we went to the apple farm. I've always loved this picture. I hope it makes you smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like that picture, all the kid's "mean faces" Chloe's is funniest- Ian
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 200 posts, Jennifer.
ReplyDeleteRuss:)
1st thing.. How do you know it's your 200th post???
ReplyDeleteand it is a cute picture and how fun to have Celia in your class. Like another grand daughter..
So cute..
I know it is my 200th post because it says so on my dashboard. believe me, I didn't count them...see you saturday.
ReplyDeleteI love that. You should win some money or a prize or something. I found where it says that and I'm at 133.. I guess I've got some blogging to do. :)
ReplyDelete