Saturday, September 20, 2008

dunno know what to title this

“It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore.
"However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.”

sometimes you just need a little cheering up...and have to take it where you find it.

carina is at the happiest place on earth today. I hope it is cheering her up.

I cut my hair. Ha, gita, it is shorter than yours now.

I saw a playground fight from the window of the train thursday, two little boys whomping on each other, a crowd of kids egging them on, and no adults in sight. the train just whooshed on by. there was nothing I could do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I replied to your comment with a link.

    Russ:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is fall and right on cue it is quite a bit colder here at night.

    ReplyDelete