Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yikes, not more kitchen

Grandpa and Alex Saturday night while I was out with the ladies...
okay...here is where we were last week after the demolition had been done
then they put in cabinets, and this is where we are today...
and in between I managed to have dinner with Sandy, visiting from Georgia, and Julie, recovering from a torn ACL, and whoever else was around...it was so good to see Sandy, but we all realized how much we missed her and it also made us miss Dory.  Cyndy said exactly what I was thinking, we wanted Dory to come walking in, as Sandy did,  for a quick visit...maybe she is just away, and she'll come back and see us.  But as Cyndy pointed out, that is not the way it works...
The cabinet boxes gave Aiden and Ginger lots of great places to play.

1 comment: