when we say Emma gets dirty, we mean DIRTY! These pictures are from last summer at aiden's birthday party. I don't really have anything to blog about.
I saw 'secret life of bees' last night with mary and theresa and really liked it. muna said that it got bad reviews, but don't pay any attention to that, it was a good movie. as was the book.
it is a beautiful sunny fall day today and scott and aiden are raking maple leaves.
the city of tehachapi pulled up our obama sign, along with one for a local city council election. even though scott went out and talked to the 'code enforcer' when he did it, he wouldn't give the signs back so we could stick them in an acceptable place in the yard. just confiscated them. said that was the law.
I bet if they were signs for McCain and "Yes on Prop 8" they'd have let you keep them.
ReplyDeleteExactly what susie said. I think you should put up a No on prop 8. Give the town something to talk about. Maybe you'll be in the newspaper...
ReplyDelete