Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leave it to Sam

I picked up sam on the way home today so that he and aiden could have some fun time together. but aiden wasn't here when we got here, so I told sam we could do whatever he wanted to do, his choice, anything. what did he choose? Make cookies, of course, chocolate chip swirl. He put the beaters in the mixer, plugged it in and immediately got his hand stuck between the beaters of the mixer. so now he is screaming and I am trying to pull his hand out, or release the beaters from the mixer and he is still screaming...finally the beaters came out, he has a couple of mean looking lines across the back of his hand, but he is fine. aiden arrives, we finish making the cookies and I go to put them in the oven, and there is no heat. don't know what's up with that...

1 comment:

  1. My oven is just cooling down after brownies...I'll be happy to turn it back on.

    ReplyDelete