Thursday, October 9, 2008

She's looking good...



Carina had Kevin bring in a Sharpie to sign her head bandage. Then the bright light was bothering her eyes, so she put her sunglasses on. She has been very hyper today, happy and talkative. Dan says she must be on a Red Bull drip. We are all relieved that she is feeling so well. She asks that you all continue praying.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a member of Carina's life group in Sacramento. Thank you so much for posting this so we can see for ourselves that she is alive and well! It is great to see a smile on her face! I think it is great that she is getting her head wrap signed! Wish I could be there! Thanks for taking care of Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could sign carina's head!! when she gets back here i'm going to write on her, no matter what! (maybe just with eyeliner to be nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete