Thursday, February 21, 2008
Handbells
Something crazy crept into my head last night and when Bill asked who could play bells with the choir on Palm Sunday, my crazy said Me, me, I can play with the choir! Sheesh, what was I thinking. Now I am committed to two nights of practice from now until Easter and I have to play 2 services on Palm Sunday, as well as the regular committment to playing on the first Sunday of the month, and two services on Easter. I think I know what happened...if I didn't volunteer, someone else would have played MY bells. I am possessive of MY bells. And now I have ALL these committments when I could be at home watching Survivor or reading the newspaper. Actually I do like to play with the choir...because they stand in front of us and no one can see me. And there is always DVR. So I am off to ring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What you love is what you will do. Sometimes ego gets us in trouble. (all the time) Mom
ReplyDelete