Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Obama...what sweet words



I would have been celebrating this morning no matter what, to have Bush finally gone, but I actually have hope this morning that our civil rights will be restored, everyone will have health insurance and the war ended...

barack and my fellow democrats, don't disappoint me...let's prove that we can change the country and make life better for everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree, BUT WHO IS TAKING THIS PICTURE???? AIDEN?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As noted in a recent satire and theology article, I take a rather negative view on politics in light of the present state of Western society, I think we should pray for our nations. I do at times pray for Canada, the USA, and UK.

    I reason the expectations on Obama are very high, but I hope and pray that God will lead him to make wise decisions and do more good than evil. I too am glad the Iraq debacle will be over sooner than later.

    From Facebook and Blogger, Obama/Democrats vs. Republicans/Conservatives is certainly a divisive issue among Christians. I have seen Obama viewed as near saviour and possible antichrist.

    God bless you in California, Jennifer.

    Russ:)

    ReplyDelete