Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not a Wii in sight...

Everyone will be quite relieved to hear that we did actually accomplish a fair amount of Christmas shopping last night. We are full of Christmas spirit now that we have been stepped on, elbowed and ignored by shoppers and sales people alike. Pier One, however, was a haven of shopping bliss...There must be a better way. I used to love Christmas shopping. In San Francisco, where we would buy hot chestnuts from vendors on the sidewalk and check out the window displays at Macy's and the Emporium before descending to the basement to shop, and then to Chinatown for dim sum and then to Clement St for an Irish coffee...It really was fun. Last night we did stop at Starbuck's for an Earl Grey and Rubio's for a fish taco...And I do have some fun presents that I am now excited to hand out...

No comments:

Post a Comment