It is turning cold and so I put on my warm and cozy jammie pants...but...I REALLY NEED HELP HERE...they are all staticky and now I remember that these are a thrift store buy, with good reason. They STICK to your LEGS when you walk. I am sure that is the reason why someone turned them in, nasty person thinking that some sap would buy them, totally unsuspecting and trusting...well that sap is me, and the only way to beat that N.P is if someone can tell me how to get rid of STATIC on perfectly cozy Old Navy (oh, yeah, did I mention that they are NAME BRAND?!) pj pants.
And I forgot to list the words of wisdom from my Starbuck's wrappers yesterday so here they are, kinda like fortune cookies:
nourishes my dreams
stirs my imagination
flavors my senses.
All that from coffee...
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment