Well everyone has put up a new post so I feel obligated. Here is a picture from our hike up the hill in Ian and Rachel's backyard. Rachel is awesome the way she carried Emma up the hill in her backpack.
Darren and Al are here pulling up the layers of floor. I really don't think we will be able to keep the original floor, but we will see. Costco is having a great sale on pergo right now, so we will probably go that route...They are also putting insulation and new drywall on the outside wall. There had been no insulation before, which explains why the coffee mugs were always freezing on cold mornings. The refrigerator is now in the living room next to the TV. Very convenient if you want a beer while watching TV. It reminds me of Carol's old apartment in NY. It was a one bedroom with about 400 square feet total...the living room was tiny, but the kitchen was tinier and so her refrigerator was in the living room. She lived there for about 20 years because of rent control. Then she bought a co-op in Bronx about 3 years ago. I wonder how she is doing...
I was born and made to be happy with 20 pounds on my back, whether a baby or a backpack, walking around in circles. :)It was a fun walk.
ReplyDelete