Friday, October 26, 2007
We took the kids to Lancaster today to see Seussical (as in a musical based on Seuss). Everything went fine and I had the kids draw a picture and write about their favorite part, about 6 wrote that their favorite part was the bus ride. We should have just hired the bus to drive around the block. And then the kids flew out the door when the bell to go home rang. That's when I realized that I had forgotten to pass out the report cards. Oops...and then I got in trouble from the office because I thought that the awards folders were due back to them by Monday, but they wanted them today. Since my computer at school decided not to connect today, I didn't get any of the reminder emails. I'm glad today is Friday. We're going to Sacramento tomorrow to see Carina and we're taking Aiden with us so we can take him to the zoo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment