Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Summer is not over, but vacation is!
I've spent the last two days in the classroom, trying to get ready for the Arrival of the Kids. It's so nice to feel the anticipation of a new year beginning. By the end of the year, I am so tired that I question everything about teaching, especially if I should even be in the classroom. I am cranky and short tempered and have no patience or enthusiasm. I am sure I should be retiring...but after a few weeks off, everything looks different. I am curious about the children I will spend the year with, what challenges I will have. I am always insecure about my classroom management and determine to do better, to be more in control so we can all relax...to make school fun so we all want to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment