It's gotten so cold this morning! We turned the heater off because the weather warmed up so nicely earlier this week, then realized that the reason that we are freezing this morning is because we didn't turn the heat back on.
I have been browsing through blogs trying to get a sense of what people do with their blogs and what I want to do with mine. I have read the blogs of some very interesting people. Nukediver, a gay women who is in the business of environmental cleanup...what does that mean? I have pondered...does she go to crime scenes and clean up the debris? or clean up chemical spills? Her name nukeDIVER suggests something to do withthe ocean and, well, diving. Or the blog of the woman in Alaska who was mourning the death of one of her 30 cats...and then there was the Cheney for president blog. How tongue in cheek is it? Rather than just a journal of daily musings, I would like to write more disciplined essays. Hmmmm...that would take time away from my TV watching!!!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment