Ok, I have spent weeks looking for a house...or villa...or maybe even an apartment to rent for a week this summer. I don't think that we are particularly fussy, but we need to accomodate Marc and Sonrisa and their hearts' desires too. I have looked for everything from atmospheric hilltop villas (think Enchanted April) to small city apartments to quaint cottages. I want to pin something down, but know that as soon as I do, I will experience renter's remorse, worried that I could have found something cheaper, cuter, more authentic if I had been more...discriminating.
Spent the afternoon today with Rachel, Leah, Sam and Aiden at the park. It was very sunny and warm when we left-3 Saturdays in a row!! but the wind was chilly by the time we left. Leah found a friend, Zoe, to play with, but she was just visiting her grandmother so Rachel and the grandma exchanged phone numbers so that the next time Zoe comes to visit, perhaps the girls can meet at the park. Then Abby took Aiden back over to Steven's to eat leftover barbeque. They are not home yet. Aiden will be cranky and tired when they get here. Abby works at 8:45 tonight, luckily she has been staying up late since Steven has come on the scene, so she should be able to handle the late hours and the long late drive home.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment